Acrylic Forming & Vacuum Forming
We can supply new screens from sketches, digital information or rough bucks. Alternatively provide us with your old screen and we can produce a new replacement.
Drape forming or stretch forming is a skilled technique that utilises inexpensive tooling but produces optically good mouldings.This allows small numbers of mouldings to be made economically. We use this method to produce the screens below
- Screens for TVR, Jaguar, Jenson & Ferrari
- Screens for Ford prototype development
- Saloon & Rally car screens
- Horse box cab screens & for other specialist vehicles
- We have produced boat screens for Prout catamarans
- We supply boat screens to many other well known makers
- Preprinted petg sheet can be used to provide backlit 3d advertising displays of considerable sophistication
We're always happy to discuss our extensive range of products.
Contact us on 01268 282723 or use our contact form